My lovers

My lovers

lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

My favourite subject

My favourite subject is Gim-dance, becouse its really fun and the teacher is supercool!
The class begins wednesday at 13:15 and lasts 45 minutes, we have to change clothes, that way they wont get dirty with the sweat. When we arrive to the classroom, the teacher teach us a new coreography that we have to practice for a test in some weeks. Thats all the class, dance, dance, dance and more dance.. so fun!
This class its so good to take a break from study and it helps me also becouse we are doing exercice so I can keep fit. But the most important reason is that I really enjoy dancing!!

2 comentarios:

  1. And you also play soccer! wow you really like sports, good luck with gymdance, GREETINGS!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favourite subject is SP Gim-dance, becouse its really fun and the teacher is supercool!
    The class begins ^ wednesday at 13:15 and lasts 45 minutes, we have to change clothes, that way they wont get dirty with the sweat. When we arrive to the classroom, the teacher SVA teach us a new coreography that we have to practice for a test in some weeks. Thats all the class, dance, dance, dance and more dance.. so fun!
    This class WW its so good to take a break from study and it helps me also SP becouse we are doing exercice so I can keep fit. But the most important reason is that I really enjoy dancing!!

    Belen,
    well doen!
    it sounds fun already!
    miss

    ResponderEliminar