My lovers

My lovers

jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

A little about me

Hi, i´m Belén. I´m 17 years old, almost 18 !
I live with my favourite aunt since one month. I have 4 sisters and I´m the oldest. I love going out with my friends every weekend, becouse I think we must enjoy all free-time we have and rest a lot. I really like to dance and eat, sometimes cook but I´m not so good so I left other people cook to me lol.
I´m studying veterinary medicine at Chile´s University. I wasn´t sure about that at the beggining, becouse I don´t really like biology and I wanted to study ufology. But the carreer isn´t in Chile. Althought I´ve always loved animals so it wasn´t hard to take a choice afterall.

1 comentario:

  1. Belen,
    well done! good to get to know you better!
    try to put some pictures ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar